If any of my contact or account details change, how do I notify NHP?

4/5 (80%) 6 vote(s)
rate this answer

If you need us to know about any changes of address, employer or banking details, please download the application form for membership record amendment. Please fill out the form and return it to us via fax or email. Alternatively, please feel free to give NHP a call on +264 61 285 5400.

Members must notify the Fund of any change of address or contact details immediately and without delay. The Fund will not be held liable if a member’s rights are prejudiced or forfeited as a result of neglect to comply with the requirements of this Rule. The Fund will not be held liable for any information not delivered to the member due to the member’s failure to furnish and update his/her latest contact details, inclusive of banking details.

How helpful was this answer?

Help NHP improve our services by rating the question above.

Not at all helpful Not very helpful Somewhat helpful Very helpful Extremely helpful

FAQ Keyword Search

Use the keyword search box below to filter the FAQ questions. To ensure maximum results, keep the search to short important keywords where possible.

Need assistance?

Contact an NHP representative to assist you when applying for membership or if you have any questions regarding any of our options

Help me choose an option

Not sure which option is best for you? Use our interactive online option suggestion tool.

Join Now!

Join NHP today, download and complete the individual member or employer group application form.
Copyright 2013 - 2019 © - Namibian Health Plan (NHP) - Designed and Developed by iWits Web Development and Design Namibia.